Laser hair removal .
Everything you wanted to know about
A lot of people are bothered by thick and dense hair in the unwanted area of the body, and they want to get rid of it. Routine epilatory procedures like threading and waxing are painful and are repetitive. So, why not consider a better solution ?- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- What is laser hair removal?
- Laser hair removal is a very good solution that gives permanent and persistent hair reduction. It is a process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that target Melanin content in hair for ultimate hair reduction.
2. Is laser hair removal effective?
- Yes, of course, it is effective in causing a permanent and persistent reduction in hair density. It destroys and shrinks the hair follicle not only reducing hair density but also trimming the remaining hair from the root, and is often more long-lasting than shaving and waxing.
3. How many sittings are required for laser hair removal
- It takes multiple sessions to see accurate results, Anywhere between six and eight sessions are needed to achieve satisfactory hair reduction. Usually, longer body parts area require more number of sessions.
- Sessions are done at an interval of one to two months
4. Which Laser Machine is best for hair reduction?
- The Alexandrite is a wavelength of 755nm is good for fine hair in fairer skin types. The Long pulsed ND: YAG has a wavelength of 1064nm is considered safer for darker skin types. The Diode laser of the wavelength of 810nm is very effective and safe in most skin types of hair. At Nypunya we have the TRIPLE wavelength diode laser which has all the three wavelengths.
5. Should a dermatologist be consulted before getting laser hair removal?
- Yes, it is always advised to consult a dermatologist before getting the procedure done. It's better to know whats suits your skin type and what procedure is safer for you.
- Unwanted hair can be a symptom of hormonal and metabolic conditions as well, so ALWAYS consider a dermatologist so that it can be evaluated and treated along with Laser hair removal
6. Is laser hair removal painful?
- Laser hair removal does not hurt as much as waxing or threading does. With continuous cooling of the skin with the chilled sapphire tip, and the latest in motion technology laser hair removal even for a large area is pretty comfortable.
7. What body areas can laser hair removal be done?
- Your arms, legs, knees, feet, face, back, bikini area – basically, any body part where you feel hair growth is unwanted.
Take a look at our magical results of laser hair removal treatment
and for any enquires, feel free to contact